11/28/07

Eng 2 Journal week 4

In this week, I was so serious and excited. First, my ethic subject had something problem and I didn't know what to do. I asked a information in Huamark Campus but they told me that you have to go to Bangna Campus. At that time I think " Oh ! my god ", I never went to Bangna Campus. In fact, I ever been to Bangna Campus for 2 time and I didn't know any building where I have to go. I went to Bang Campus with my friends then I could found a Building easier than I think. The information told me that you have to go to CL building. When I came here, the CL building was too high. At a first floor, it had a lot of restaurant and many students who were walking and sitting fro relax. It looked comfortable and luxury but when I went to the second floor, It made me shock [ may be ] because the second floor was more luxury than the first floor. I think it look like a very very big mansion or a castle. I felt familiar but finally I could find a information and did everything clearly. While I went back to Huamark Campus, I had some problem again. My friend drove a car to Bangna Campus but he couldn't remember a way to go back. He turned to a wrong way and we lost the way. In normally, you used a time about 30 minute or 40 minute to go back but I used 1 hour or more.

This weekend, it is a special weekend because it had a big event and every people knew it. Every years, people are going to go out and call their friend to celebrate the day together. In the day, every people will release something to a river that is call " Ka-tong " and a name of the day is so simple. We call it "Loy-ka-thong". In the morning, My family went to a temple for make merit and wish well. When I finished I called to my friends and invited them to go out. It was the day to have fun so I could go back home in any time I want. I went to Loy-ka-tong at Chulalongkorn University because it had a big festival and many people liked to go. It had a lot of foods and drinks. We played a lot of games such as throw dart, throw agar. About 9.00 p.m. all of us brough ka-tong and released it to a river. I thought it is a natural while you release it, you have to pray but not pray for yourself. You have to pray for a people you love or people you can't meet again. It is the day that you can get more enjoy and get virtue in the same time.

No comments: