11/10/07

Eng 2 Journal 2

This week , I was so busy again because I had some subject to register and it was full. I had to change or add a new subject. At first , I went to the law faculty to meet my adviser and wrote a petition form to add more subject. Second when I finished the petition form, I had to give to my parents and head department to signature. It was waste my time so much because I had to run and find a signature from head department that he almost never stayed in his office . After I ran for a long time, I had a signature from him . I was so happy and Hurried to petition my subject. Finally , I could not study in my section which I expected but I asked my teacher to study with him. He told me " I can study in his section but when a examination come , I have to go to do in a real section" . I think it was okay because some day, I didn't have time to study . If I could not add or change it , I had to delete or drop in this subject . It was so terrible.

This weekend , I had a big party with my parents at a restaurant . We celebrated my grand father's birthday . we ate Chinese food , Japanese food , and Thai food . It was so delicious and I ate it until I could not ate it anymore . In the middle time of the party , we enjoyed talking about somethings we found everyday . My grand father gave a present to me that I am a bad grand son . In fact , I should gave him a present because it is his birthday, not he gave me . When I buy somethings or present to some people , It make me embarrassing . I don't know , why? . I think the present he gave me must be equipment , but I was wrong . It was a chocolate " Ferero" . I didn't mind what it be , I felt grateful . I love my grand father because he is nice , cheerful , and energatic all the time . He is ninty years old . I think he's very old but sometimes I see him bring his racket and balls to a wall and play tennis . It's a amazing thing in a person who is ninety . If I were him , I don't think I could do it . I might be sleep on my bed or watch TV and lying on a sofa . This is a future I can't know.

The second week , I can control my self to study enough . At first I had a little boring because University just opened . Now I have to tired because my grade is not good enough . About subject of Law , this is the highest difficultly for me . The teachers are not kind like before . They are so strict and serious . I have to study hard and be more determined.

No comments: