11/8/07

Eng2 Journal

Assumption University has opened again. In this second semester, I have a lot of subjects to study : Criminal law, Law of pubilc finnace & Taxation, Law of juristic acts and Contracts, World civilization,etc.I think It's hard for me ; I may have to study harder.The first class, I have to study " English II " and I heard from my friends This subject is so difficult.My friends told me " a book name "Limitations" is so hard ". They gave the book to me so I looked on it and was surprise.It is so hard , I think. The book has a lot of difficult vocabulary, and sentence.I can not understand.It's harder than " English I " but this is a first subject for this day. In this day I have three more subjects to study .I don't finish until 7.00 pm.The day is so long but on other days, I have a lot of time to relax and do some things I want. I came back home very very late because of a traffic jam. I was so tired and wanted to sleep.Finally I took a bath,wrote the journal and went to sleep early.
The other day I feel happy and relax because it have 2 or 3 subjects per day so I have a lot of free time . In this freetime, I usually go to fitness, have lunch, or play games with my friends but when I have a lot of work, I might go to the library to finish it.
I went to a cinema and saw " Opatic " <<< it's a Thai movie .It was so exciting and fun . This movie was interesting about a hero. There are 5 hero in this movie and the 5 hero have five different skill or ability(In this movie, they call the 5 hero " Opatic " .They have to run away from hunters so they have to fight and survive. Opatic can't born by natural on the other hand, they have to suicide themself to die and born again. This is amazing, I think.The first Opatic can read other people mind and know about a future in a short time *0*.The second Opatic can call a evil in his body to fight. the third Opatic before the sun down he is good man and innocent but when the sun down he will turn to a dark side and want to kill people. The forth Opatic is a Immortal that's all ^^". The last Opatic can see a death point so he can kill every people in one shot. The Opatics are look so cool but it's not true. Everytimes when they use The skill or ability, they have to suffer. When the first Opatic use his skill, he have to lose five sences that is so terrible, I think. The second Opatic have to turn to evil and have a ugly body same as his evil. the third Opatic, he doesn't have any bad affect but he can't control himself. The forth Opatic, he have to suffer everytime because he can't die but in his mind he doesn't want to be immortal.The last Opatic,when he use his skill and kill a people, a wound from people will appear on his body. he has to hurt like he do no others. This movie is a action and fantasy movie, I like it but other people I don't know. I hope all of audience will like it same as me.

No comments: