12/1/07

Eng 2 Journal week 5

It's nearly mid-term exam so now I have to clear all of my work quickly. I was so serious because I had a lot of work to do such as work of Economic, World Civilization, etc. This week, I had a examination of Economic subject and teacher will give 5% from 100% for this examination. But I was not good in this subject, it was so hard for me. This subject is about Market, Demand, Supply, or something like a business. I might waste my time a lot for reading this subject. When I took the exam, it was so hard. I finished this exam and asked my friends that they could do the exam. All of us could do it enough for passing, I think.

On weekend, I had nothing to do because the economic subject had cancel. That made me happy, I hadn't to wake up early. A weather was good, not so hot and not so cool. I slept until 10.30 a.m., I felt so fresh and lively. In the afternoon I went to play tennis with my brother at a court near my house. I play with him about 2 hour but he is a good player, I can't fight him. A score was so terrible that he won me 6-2 in the first game. At that time, I thought I will revenge him in the next game, I won't lose again. But I had unlucky because my racket had something problem. a string was torn and I didn't have another one to change so I had to give up. It made me sad but next time I am going to beat him for sure.


I went to Siam with my friends for watching a movie then we would like to watch " Beowolf ". We called to a information and reserved tickets for watching it. While we were waiting, we went to a gym and played basketball together. There were 6 people so we divided it into 2 group. I thought I will win this game because my team had a basketball player. finally I won and it was so cool that all of us got an exercise. It was so good because it made us healthy. When we finished playing, It was a time to go to get a ticket. We arrived to Siam and asked the information about the tickets. It was so surprised and I had never seen this situation before. I was so angry and indignant because The information canceled my ticket and others one. I asked her why did you cancel my ticket? and she said someone bought all of ticket so I thought someone hired every seat. I had reserved the tickets before they came and came to get the tickets on the time. But she canceled its, I didn't know that. She wasted our time a lot that I went out of my home since morning and waiting until 4 p.m. I came back home and thought it could be possible if they have a lot of money so I couldn't do anything. I should go to bed and sleep, it must be better.

1 comment:

Jasper said...

Well if you come on time to collect your reserved tickets they should still have been there. If not not, well then it's just fair. Cause that's how ticket bookings work..