2/9/08

Eng 2 Journal week 9

In this semester is a last semester before I'm a third year student so I have to study hard because final exam is too difficult. My law subjects have never test in mid-term exam so about mid-term I don't have to worry much but when the final come, this is a crisis. A mark of law subjects is 100 and we don't have a helping mark or others. The 100 is only a test mark so if we miss or did something miss take in exam, we might be fail and study again. Now I start reading a law books and discussing something I don't know with my friends. We always call many people and discuss in a library.

I have many reports and projects to do. I think I have to work hard more than before for getting a good grade. I worried about my world civilization project because That is a big project and have a lot of mark if I don't have a concentration, I will be in trouble. this is too hard to give a work to them because someone don't have a concentration. I wanted to leave them but I couldn't that I think I'm cruel, they might be fail. At last, we talked together and all of us understood that if someone who can do this part they will get it. Someone didn't want to work but wanted to read, they are a presenter of this project. I think my project will finish early and get a good mark.

This weekend is my friend birth day so I have to find something which he like for that day. My other friend is coming to foreign and he will buy cigarette but it's not a 1 ea. It is a big package of cigarette that made me laugh. I think it is good to buy something to friend but this is a cigarette that smoke and get lung cancer. I would want to set a party for him at Sizzler or other restaurant. In his birth day, we couldn't do as we wish because he went back home at Rayong. We decide to have a party in other day but he have to pay for all of us haha.

the day is come to fast so I have to do ever thing fast too. In this term, I don't want to fail any subject and get a good grade because I will become to third year student. This is too old, I Think. I wish all of my friend will think like me because my other 2 friends had retied that they were not concentrate in their subject. I didn't want to be like that.

No comments: