2/10/08

Eng 2 Journal week 11

My friend came back from Korean, she's good looking more than before, I think. She called to me that she will stay in Bangkok for 2 month then she invited me and my old friend in my old school to have a party together. We ate and talked at Kobe until 20.00 or 21.00 a.m. and when we finished eating, we moved to different places. Someone came back home or continua shopping but I and some of my friend moved to drink in other places. I couldn't drink that much because tomorrow I had to presentation. If I drank that much, I might be sleeping until afternoon. I will feel so bad that is it happen. At first I didn't want to go but it's because of her. She is my best friend then I didn't want to made her feel bad to me. We knew together since I studied in primary school. Until right now we know about 14 years and that is too much, I think. A time is come to fast for me that I think my school life is too short and in university I will become to third year student.

I went to watch a movie with her and we watched the Sweneey Tood. She said to me that it's a musical movie. It' a made me think that this is a easily movie [look easily] but I was wrong. The lending actor was a murderer who wanted to kill a famous judge that hurt him before. He was a barber who had a good shave skill. At first, he wanted to kill only judge but his girl friend wanted to sell her pies then they had an idea. He improved his chair for her and when customers came in, he used a knife cut on the neck of customers who sit on his chair. When he kill them, he used a mechanism of chair and sent a dead body to the underground. The next step is his girl friend grind a human body and made it in a pies that is a human pies [ GOD!! ]. Finally a clerk of a judge came to his store and was killed by him. He planed to kill a judge by sent a letter wrote that he will let's his girl friend back and the judge came to him then was killed by barber. About this movie it made me fear because a lot of blood bleed and spout. He killed a lot of people no mercy and no feeling that is a real murderer.

No comments: